Step 1. Be Sure You Have:
- Your electric and/or gas utility account numbers.
- A digital/scanned copy of the original purchase receipt or invoice showing proof of payment, equipment type and date of purchase. Note: a packing slip or email order confirmation is not accepted as proof of purchase unless it contains all required information.
- Your model number or retailer SKU, manufacturer, serial number, and retailer name and address.
- If you are a landlord or resident applying for a rebate but the account is under someone else’s name, a completed payee release form is required. Please have a scanned copy ready.
Please note that this offer is limited to:
- Qualifying equipment that must be purchased within 120 days of the application date
- Two smart thermostat rebates per account holder, per lifetime
- One rebate for each qualifying appliance per account holder, per year
** Please note this application supports Android/Windows/Apple mobile devices and Apple/Windows-based desktops and laptops running current browser software (Microsoft Edge and above, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari).
Step 2. Confirm that you and your appliance are eligible:
For more information on PSE&G’s Appliance Rebate Program, click here.
$75 - $100
ENERGY STAR® Certified Clothes Washer
$200 - $300
ENERGY STAR® Certified Clothes Dryer
Qualifying Water Heaters
$75 - $100
ENERGY STAR® Certified Refrigerator
ENERGY STAR® Certified Smart Thermostat
ENERGY STAR® Certified Dishwasher
ENERGY STAR® Certified Freezer
For a list of eligible models click here.